Members Reciprocity Program
Dalí Museum members can receive free admission to different area museums or attractions as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding time period (typically month-long depending on exhibit schedules).
Details of the Members Reciprocity Program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled time period; one free admission for each card member of the participating museums/attractions (some restrictions apply). No additional member benefits apply, including parking and admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional timed reservations or ID may be required. Check with the designated institution.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only and may have black out dates/times.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
- Each museum/attraction may have varying entry policies. Check your monthly member newsletter for guidelines and ticketing procedures.
2022 Reciprocal Partners:
Due to controlled capacities, reciprocal admissions are not available between Feb-May 2022 during the special exhibition Picasso and the Allure of the South. Additional reciprocal museum and attraction partners are in progress for the balance of the year. Check the website for updates as they become available.
- Imagine Museum, January 1-28, 2022
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature, June 2022
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art, July 2022
- The James Museum, August 2022
- The Ringling Museum of Art, September 2022
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), October 2022
- Tampa Bay History Center, November 2022
- Tampa Museum of Art, December 2022
Not yet a Dalí Museum member? Join today.