Members Reciprocity Program
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month.
Details of the Members Reciprocity Program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, July 2020
- The James Museum, August 2020
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2020
- The Bishop Museum of Science & Nature, October 2020
- Great Explorations, October 2020
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), October 2020
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 1-20, 2020
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 1-22, 2020
Not yet a Dalí Museum member? Join today.