Members Reciprocity Program
Dalí Museum members can receive free admission to a different area museums or attractions as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding time period (typically month-long depending on exhibit schedules).
Details of the Members Reciprocity Program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled time period; one free admission for each card member of the participating museums/attractions (some restrictions apply). No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional timed reservations or ID may be required. Check with the designated institution.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only and may have black out dates/times.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
2021 Reciprocal Partners:
Like many museums and attractions in the area, we have been navigating the losses and admission policy changes brought on by the pandemic. Due to the continued challenges, our member reciprocal program will start in June. Each museum/attraction may have varying health and safety measures to ensure a safe environment for visitors. Check your monthly member newsletter for guidelines and ticketing procedures.
- Florida Holocaust Museum, June 2021
- Great Explorations, July 2021
- The James Museum, August 2021
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2021
- The Florida Aquarium, October 2021
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2021
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2021
Not yet a Dalí Museum member? Join today.