Members Reciprocity Program
Dalí Museum members can receive free admission to different area museums or attractions as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding time period (typically month-long depending on exhibit schedules).
Details of the Members Reciprocity Program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free parking and admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled time period; one free admission for each card member of the participating museums/attractions (some restrictions apply). No additional member benefits apply, including parking and admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional timed reservations or ID may be required. Check with the designated institution.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only and may have black out dates/times.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
2021 Reciprocal Partners:
Like many museums and attractions in the area, we have been navigating the losses and admission policy changes brought on by the pandemic. Each museum/attraction may have varying health and safety measures to ensure a safe environment for visitors. Check your monthly member newsletter for guidelines and ticketing procedures.
- Florida Holocaust Museum, June 14-July 31, 2021
- Great Explorations, July 2021
- The James Museum, August 2021
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2021
- The Florida Aquarium, October 2021
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2021
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2021
Not yet a Dalí Museum member? Join today.