Member Event: Bishop Museum Admission
May 1 @ 10:00am – May 31 @ 5:00pm
Membership Event: The Bishop Museum Admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. During the month of May, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature.
To redeem admission, present your Dalí Museum membership card to the admissions counter. Pre-reserved tickets are not necessary.
Details of the program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About the Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature is the largest natural history museum on Florida’s Gulf Coast. The Bishop interprets the region from the Pleistocene to the present. Highlights include fossil evidence of Florida’s earliest animal inhabitants, the Montague Tallant collection of prehistoric and early post-contact archeological artifacts, and the Environmental Hall focusing on Florida’s ecology and biodiversity in the Pine Uplands and Riverine Galleries.