member event: james museum admission
November 1 @ 10:00am – November 30 @ 5:00pm
Membership Event: The James Museum Admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. During the month of November, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to the The James Museum.
To redeem admission, present your Dalí Museum membership card to the admissions counter. Pre-reserved tickets are not necessary. If James Museum members have any questions, they may contact Ngoc Tran at 727.892.4200 ext 1022.
Details of the program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About the James Museum
The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art provides experiences that inspire human connection and transformation through art depicting the peoples, landscapes, and history of the American West, and wildlife of the world. More than 400 premier works of art including sculpture, paintings and jewelry are on display in the museum’s 26,000 square feet of gallery space. The museum engages the community through programs and educational opportunities, for all ages, that bring our history to life and amplify voices that are not often at the forefront of mainstream western art. When The James Museum opened in April 2018 it became one of the newest additions to St. Petersburg’s thriving arts community.