COVID-19 vaccination and masks are optional. Your health and safety are our priority, however we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. By entering The Dalí, you assume the risk of such exposure. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information. If you feel sick or if you have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your health care provider and please do not visit the Museum at this time.
A safe space for our community
The Dalí aims to be an inclusive place, where diversity and tolerance are invited.
The Dalí is committed to creating and maintaining a space that is respectful and free from unwelcome and inappropriate behavior to, or by, visitors and staff. The Museum reserves its right to refuse or revoke admission to individuals who violate these policies. For everyone’s safety, please follow the instructions of the Museum’s security officers and we encourage you to report any concerns to our Visitor Experience office.
Thank you for participating in creating a safe and welcoming environment as you explore the transforming world of Dalí.
know before you go:
- Enjoy all 60,000 sq. feet of The Dalí Museum. There are multiple spaces to enjoy including the galleries, garden, café, store and more.
- Bring headphones and download the free Dalí Museum App to access maps, tours and more from your personal device.
what to expect while visiting:
- Advance timed-tickets are recommended to visit The Dalí. Questions on timed ticketing? See answers to frequently asked questions.
- Should you need a break at any point during your visit, there is plenty of safe space to step back including the Avant-garden and the contemplation room in the James Family Wing.
- We want everyone to enjoy their visit to The Dalí. Learn more about our Museum’s accessibility.
- By visiting the Museum, you are agreeing to abide by our policies. Visitors may be reminded about our policies while at the Museum.