Member Event: Great Explorations Admission
July 1 @ 10:30am – July 31 @ 4:00pm
membership event: great explorations children’s museum admission
Dalí Museum members periodically receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the designated time period. During the month of July, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to Great Explorations.
- Adults (18 and over) must be accompanied by a child and children (17 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult. Except as noted for special programs. *Multiple adults per child are allowed.
- Great Explorations is currently open Monday – Saturday 10:30am-4pm and Sunday 12-4pm.
- Members may attend at their convenience (advanced tickets not required). Present your current Dalí Museum membership with a photo ID at admissions. Check hours of operation in advance.
Details of the program:
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free parking and admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card and follow all ticketing procedures (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About Great Explorations
For over 30 years, Great Explorations has been Tampa Bay’s preeminent children’s museum supporting practical learning applications through a proven creative curriculum. Their mission remains focused on stimulating learning through creativity, play and exploration. As the nation’s first children’s museum to open a licensed preschool, they are proud to stimulate curiosity and provide enrichment through a carefully curated hands-on learning environment. Visit: greatex.org/ for details.