Saturday Extended Hours at The Dalí
- This event has passed.
April 8, 2023 @ 10:00am – 8:00pm
Tap into Surrealism on Saturdays at The Dalí. Enjoy extended hours until 8pm on select Saturday nights through April 8, 2023 (the Museum will also be open until 8pm on Sunday April 30, 2023). Bring your friends and enjoy all the Museum has to offer, including our permanent collection of Dalí works and the final days of The Shape of Dreams special exhibition, including Dream Tapestry, an innovative experience that allows you to turn your dreams into works of art. Then kick back at the café with a glass of Spanish wine.
Visitors are invited to:
- Enjoy an unparalleled collection of Salvador Dalí works, with art representing every moment and medium of the artist’s creative life.
- Explore the special exhibition, The Shape of Dreams, featuring 500 years of dream-inspired paintings and the Museum’s latest innovative experience called Dream Tapestry that allows visitors to turn their dreams into art.
- Try out the digital experiences throughout the Museum. Step into a Dalí painting with virtual reality in our award-winning Dreams of Dalí virtual reality experience, watch the artist’s masterworks come to live through augmented reality using our free Museum App and snap a selfie with Dalí through Dalí Lives.
- Taste Spanish-inspired bites from Café Gala. The café offers limited tapas, desserts, coffee, beer and wine.
- Relax in the Museum’s Avant-garden, which is inspired by the relationship between math and nature.
- Shop unique Dalí-inspired items from The Dalí Museum Store
All activities are included with Museum admission.
Online timed tickets are available here. Last timed entry for Saturday extended hours is 6:30pm.
Dalí Museum members receive free admission all year. Not yet a member? Join today.