Your gift to the Annual Fund provides critical support for all that we do at The Dalí. A gift to the Annual Fund has an impact on all aspects of our ability to fulfill our Museum’s mission to care for and share the art and legacy of Salvador Dalí. Your contribution will help us to continue to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of the community and remain an economic driver in Tampa Bay.
The Annual Fund covers expenses for exhibitions, programs, events, art preservation and so much more. It keeps the wheels spinning and is the engine that enables us to operate. Your support of the Annual Fund makes all this possible:
- Conserve, restore and care for our preeminent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works
- Conduct nationally recognized educational programming for our community
- Develop curriculum for Florida teachers to teach Surrealism in the classroom
- Provide unique special exhibitions and digital experiences with world renowned organizations and lending institutions
- Maintain our landmark building and Avant-garden
As we weather the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Museum’s Annual Fund is a crucial source of revenue to fill the gap in lost income. Every gift, no matter the amount, is integral to our continued success as a flagship cultural institution.
Donations can be made via phone (727.623.4726), by mail (checks made payable to The Dali Museum and send with this form (PDF) to Development Office, 1 Dalí Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701) or online via credit card through the link below:
Want to see the impact of your gift? Learn more here.