Your gift to the Annual Fund provides critical support for all that we do at The Dalí. A gift to the Annual Fund has an impact on all aspects of our ability to fulfill our Museum’s mission to care for and share the art and legacy of Salvador Dalí. Your contribution will help us to continue to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of the community and remain an economic driver in Tampa Bay.
The Annual Fund covers expenses for exhibitions, programs, events, art preservation and so much more. It keeps the wheels spinning and is the engine that enables us to operate. Your support of the Annual Fund makes all this possible:
- Conserve, restore and care for our preeminent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works
- Conduct nationally recognized educational programming for our community
- Develop curriculum for Florida teachers to teach Surrealism in the classroom
- Provide unique special exhibitions and digital experiences with world renowned organizations and lending institutions
- Maintain our landmark building and Avant-garden
The Museum’s Annual Fund is a crucial source of revenue. Every gift, no matter the amount, is integral to our continued success as the flagship cultural institution in our community. Want to see the impact of your gift? Learn more here.
Donations can be made via phone (727.623.4726), by mail (checks made payable to The Dalí Museum and send with this form (PDF) to Development Office, 1 Dalí Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701) or online via credit card through the link below:
Check to see if your employer has a company gift match program. Then submit a match request to your employer, The Dalí Museum will verify, and your company can double the impact of your donation to our nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.