- This event has passed.
April 2 @ 10:00am – 11:30am
Experience the works of Salvador Dalí and The Shape of Dreams special exhibition in a reduced sensory and supportive environment. This event is CARD friendly and is open to all ages.
Sensory Modifications include:
- Reduced Sound Levels within the Museum.
- Increased Lighting Levels within the Museum.
- A designated quiet area for those needing to take a break.
- A suggested stimming area for those needing to let loose.
- An educational activity that is sensory-friendly for families.
- Staff specially trained to provide a more supportive environment.
- Café open early for a morning beverage or snack.
- You are welcome to stay for the remainder of the day.
Advanced timed-tickets are recommended for entry. Tickets include access to select special exhibitions as well as the permanent collection (works of Dalí).
Tickets: Standard admission price of $29 Adult; $27 Discounted Adult; $20 Student; $12 Youth; $0 Child 5 and under.
Museum Members: Free (MEMBER CARD NUMBER necessary to reserve. Don’t see it on your card? Click here.
We want everyone to enjoy their visit to The Dalí. Learn what services are available to you.