Member Event: Tampa Bay History Center
November 1 @ 10:00am – November 30 @ 5:00pm
membership event: tampa bay history center admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. In November, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to the Tampa Bay History Center.
Details of the program:
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About the Tampa Bay History Center
A Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, the History Center includes three floors of permanent and temporary exhibition space focusing on 12,000 years of Florida history. The History Center features a museum store, the Witt Research Center, a map gallery, event hall, and the Columbia Café, a branch of the historic Columbia Restaurant. One of Tampa’s premier cultural venues, the History Center features cutting-edge interactive exhibits and provides a unique educational experience for all ages. Located along the Riverwalk in Tampa’s bustling Channel District, the History Center serves residents of the Tampa Bay area as well as Hillsborough County’s nearly 3 million annual tourists, and is one of several cultural venues located in downtown Tampa. The Tampa Bay History Center was awarded a Silver LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012.