member event: ringling museum admission
September 1 @ 10:00am – September 30 @ 5:00pm
Membership Event: Ringling Museum of Art Admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. In the month of September, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to the Ringling Museum of Art.
To redeem admission, present your Dalí Museum membership card to the admissions counter. Pre-reserved tickets are not necessary.
Details of the program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About The Ringling Museum of Art
The Ringling is the State Art Museum of Florida and is administered by Florida State University. It features a historic mansion, art museum, circus museum, historic theater, conservation center, arboretum, and reference library, situated on 66 acres of spectacular bayfront property in Sarasota.
View Membership Reciprocity Program Page. Not yet a member? Join today.