Member Event: Glazer Children's Museum admission
August 1 @ 10:00am – August 31 @ 5:00pm
membership event: glazer children’s museum admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. In August, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to the Glazer Children’s Museum.
Details of the program:
- Adults (18 and over) must be accompanied by a child and children (17 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About Glazer Children’s Museum
The mission of the Glazer Children’s Museum is to create a learning laboratory where children play, discover, and connect with the world around them to develop as lifelong learners and leaders. At Glazer Children’s Museum, families of all backgrounds and abilities come together in an interactive learning environment that encourages children to play with purpose.
View Membership Reciprocity Program Page. Not yet a member? Join today.