member event: great explorations admission
- This event has passed.
July 1 @ 10:00am – July 31 @ 5:00pm
Membership Event: GREAT EXPLORATIONS CHILDREN’S MUSEUM Admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month. In the month of July, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to the Great Explorations Children’s Museum.
To redeem admission, present your Dalí Museum membership card to the admissions counter. Pre-reserved tickets are not necessary.
Details of the program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About the Great Explorations Children’s Museum
For over 30 years, Great Explorations has been Tampa Bay’s preeminent children’s museum supporting practical learning applications through a proven creative curriculum. Our mission remains focused on stimulating learning through creativity, play and exploration. As the nation’s first children’s museum to open a licensed preschool, we are proud to stimulate curiosity and provide enrichment through a carefully curated hands-on learning environment.