Member Event: Great Explorations Admission
- This event has passed.
July 1, 2021 @ 10:30am – July 31, 2021 @ 4:00pm
Dalí Museum members periodically receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the designated time period. In July, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to Great Explorations.
- Great Explorations is currently open Monday – Saturday 10:30am-4pm and Sunday 12-4pm.
- Members may attend at their convenience (advanced tickets not required). Present your current Dalí Museum membership with a photo ID at admissions. Check hours of operation in advance.
Details of the program:
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free parking and admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card and follow all ticketing procedures (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About Great Explorations
For over 30 years, Great Explorations has been Tampa Bay’s preeminent children’s museum supporting practical learning applications through a proven creative curriculum. Their mission remains focused on stimulating learning through creativity, play and exploration. As the nation’s first children’s museum to open a licensed preschool, they are proud to stimulate curiosity and provide enrichment through a carefully curated hands-on learning environment. Visit: greatex.org/ for details.
About The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Museum, located in the heart of picturesque downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, is home to an unparalleled collection of over 2,400 Salvador Dalí works, including nearly 300 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, as well as more than 2,100 prints, photographs, posters, textiles, sculptures and objets d’art. The Museum’s nonprofit mission, to care for and share its collection locally and internationally, is grounded by a commitment to education and sustained by a culture of philanthropy.
The Dalí is recognized internationally by the Michelin Guide with a three-star rating; has been deemed “one of the top buildings to see in your lifetime” by AOL Travel News; and named one of the ten most interesting museums in the world by Architectural Digest. The building itself is a work of art, including a geodesic glass bubble, nicknamed The Enigma, featuring 1,062 triangular glass panels, a fitting tribute to Salvador Dalí’s legacy of innovation and transformation. Explore The Dalí anytime with the free Dalí Museum App, available on Google Play and in the App Store. The Dalí Museum is located at One Dalí Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701.