Arts Alive 2023
- This event has passed.
September 23, 2023 @ 10:00am – 6:00pm
At this time, all online tickets for Arts Alive have been reserved. We will offer a limited number of walk-ups on the day of Arts Alive (9/23/23), as space is available. We anticipate this to be a high-volume day; please know there may be a wait time for access.
The Dalí is proud to participate in St. Petersburg’s Arts Alive, offering FREE gallery admission for Pinellas County residents during the Museum’s operating hours on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Gallery Admission does not include the Dalí Alive 360° experience—this can be purchased for $15. Online reservations are highly recommended as we expect high visitation. Walk-ups will be available as space allows.
Upon arrival, guests will need to show their pre-reserved ticket and Pinellas County ID (driver’s license, voter registration card, utility bill with name/address or campus ID with proof of dorm room address) for entry. Those without proof of residency will be required to pay standard admission prices.
- Reserve your ticket at the link above and bring it with you (printed or via your mobile device).
- Download the free Dalí Museum app and don’t forget your earbuds/headphones for audio tours, AR and more.
- For more information about what to bring and what to leave at home, please see our Visitor Tips.
All Dalí Museum visitors will receive FREE parking as available. Parking is limited. A great alternative is the FREE St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper, the Central Avenue Trolley or the Sun Runner, with daily service. Metered street parking is also available throughout Downtown St. Pete.
Things to do at The Dalí
- Discover The Dalí’s permanent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works spanning his entire artistic career.
- Tour the special exhibits on view, including Where Ideas Come From: Dalí’s Drawings and Leonora Carrington: Writer, Painter, Visionary.
- Step into the mesmerizing world of Salvador Dalí as art comes to life like never before in Dalí Alive 360°. This experience is a $15 add-on to a Gallery Admission ticket and tickets are required.
- Experience Dalí’s Masterworks in Augmented Reality (AR) via The Dalí Museum app.
- Hear from a reimagined Dalí on Dalí Lives screens throughout the Museum (even take a selfie with him!).
- Have a taste of Spanish-themed food & beverages at Café Gala and shop hundreds of Dalí-inspired items in the Museum Store.
- Participate in free surreal educational activities for the family (available until 3:30pm), plus grab a cold treat from the ice cream truck onsite.
About Arts Alive
Arts Alive/Free Museum Day is produced by the City of St. Petersburg and participating cultural organization. Enjoy this opportunity to visit other participating institutions including The Imagine Museum, The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, and Museum of Fine Arts St. Petersburg.