Plan a unique and unforgettable experience for groups of 10 or more at The Dalí Museum. To enhance your experience, download the free Dalí Museum App before your visit.
- Discounted Gallery Admission is available for groups of 10 or more (maximum of 50) and includes access to the permanent collection and special exhibition art galleries, plus the Café, Store and garden.
- Dalí Alive 360˚ is a $15 add-on experience for all guests, including groups of 10 or more. Timed tickets are required for Dalí Alive 360˚ with approximately 10 showtimes daily.
- The full balance is due at the time of booking. No refunds or exchanges—all sales are final.
- NARM and Dalí Museum Member Reciprocal Benefits do not apply to Group Admissions.
- Tickets are typically available up to 60 days in advance for Gallery Admission and 30 days for Dalí Alive 360˚. Tickets provide access to the permanent collection, special exhibition galleries, Avant-garden and more. Ticket prices vary by season and ticket type. IDs for discounted tickets will be checked at Admissions.
|Gallery Admission||Dalí Alive 360° |
|Adults (age 18-64)||$26||$15|
|Discounted Adult (Senior age 65+, Educator, Fire, Police, Military)||$24||$15|
|Students (age 13-17)||$17||$15|
|Students (age 6-12)||$9||$15|
|Children (age 5 or younger)||FREE||FREE|
Private docent-led group tours for1-15 people with a 15:1 visitor-to-docent ratio are available with one-week advanced notice as space allows. Learn more here.
For questions or to request more information, please contact Groups@TheDali.org.