Salud a St. Pete
The Dalí is committed to our nonprofit mission to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of our community. In lieu of what many have come to expect from the Museum’s annual signature wine and food tasting Los Vinos de Dalí, held at the Museum every April since 2011, we invite you to join us and raise a glass (or two) for an assortment of online and (distanced) face-to-face vinos-inspired events throughout the month of April, including:
- (Sold out) April 6 at 6pm: Potent Potables: An Evening of Art and Beer Tasting inspired by our Van Gogh Alive exhibit
- (Sold out) April 7 at 6pm: Potent Potables: An Evening of Art and Beer Tasting inspired by our Van Gogh Alive exhibit
- April 12 at 6pm: Wine with a Curator: “Dalí and the Dark Grape”, a virtual lecture
- April 16 at 5pm: A Taste & Talk with Motorworks Brewing on Facebook Live
- (Sold out) April 20 at 6pm: A Night at Sea Salt on the restaurant’s Peruvian Patio
- Join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share your stories from past events — be sure to tag #TheDali.
Please consider donating to support the Museum and its wide variety of educational programs.
About Los Vinos de Dalí
Los Vinos de Dalí is an annual fundraising event hosted by The Guild at The Dalí. While cancelled in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic, through event sponsorship and ticket sales, Los Vinos de Dalí in a typical year raises thousands of dollars to support the Museum’s mission to delight and educate our visitors and serve as an active resource in the cultural life of our community. The event features a variety of fine wines, tastings from top local restaurants, cold craft beers, specialty spirits, live music and a silent auction, all on the picturesque downtown waterfront. We look forward to bringing this highly-anticipated event back to our community in 2022.