Make Yours the Main Event
Just as if Dali would have designed it himself, there is much more to our space than initially meets the eye. We invite you to not only see The Dali as somewhere to view and appreciate an artist’s works, but also as a place to create your own experience in the form of memorable and inspiring events.
Imagine what our grand venue—the only in the Western hemisphere to boast a Novum glass structure—could bring to your special event. Whether it’s a wedding or corporate retreat, private party or conference cocktail hour, black tie VIP event or business presentation, your event will be forever remembered when you hold it at the distinctive Dali Museum. Your guests will mix and mingle with Dali’s celebrated works of art amidst picturesque views of Tampa Bay’s melodic waves, serene gardens and one the world’s most impressive architectural feats.
Quick Facts: Entertaining at The Dali
- All are welcome, including clients hosting private events, museum corporate partners, independent businesses, non-profit institutions and others.
- Our venue options can accommodate most budgets. We offer special non-profit rates and reduced pricing for events that are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 10am–2pm.
- Venue use includes viewing of the galleries for up to two hours, basic security, basic A/V (in the theater and Raymond James Community Room) and janitorial services.
- We offer spaces for crowds big and small. We can accommodate groups ranging from 20 to 650 attendees.
- Our list of preferred caterers has been vetted and is continually reviewed to include the best of the best from the Tampa Bay area.
- Availability is dependent on date and time. We encourage clients to book as early as possible to ensure the most flexibility and options.
Want more details?
Please contact Event Sales Manager, Diana Schneider, at 727.623.4714 or email@example.com or submit the Venue Use Inquiry form below. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Venue Use Inquiry
Frequently Asked Questions