Bring your group to The Dali Museum! Pre-booked groups receive reduced rates for 10 or more people.* Group benefits include:
- Discounted admission for your group (see rates below)
- One complimentary ticket for every 30 tickets purchased
- To-go boxed lunches available from The Dali’s Café Gala
- Public gallery tour free with group admission (groups may also enjoy the galleries at their own pace)
- Audio guides free with group admission, available in English & Spanish, plus a children’s version
Download our Group Sales Planner tool.
*Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance to receive the discount.
General Group Admission:
Adults $21.00 pp or Seniors $19.00 pp
Premium Group Option:
Private, one-hour docent-led tours for groups of 10 or more can encompass the collection as a whole or specific areas of interest such as architecture, math, science, religion and more. Select the time of your choice and a dedicated docent will prepare a tour of the galleries based on your group’s interests.
Adult’s $31.00 pp or Seniors $29.00 pp
This hour and a half group tour is offered to Youth Groups (limited availability during summer)home craft idea for the group leader. Two week notice required for scheduling. Minimum of 7 students, maximum of 15 students per group. Ages: 1st grade or above.
- Thursday Evening 6-8 pm
- Saturday 10-11:30 a.m. (available except first Saturday of the month)
$6.50 per student, $13.50 per adult
(One FREE adult per 10 students)
Additional Details for All Groups
- A $50 deposit is requested at the time of scheduling. Deposit is refundable up to two weeks prior to scheduled visit.
- Group orders receive one comp ticket for every 30 paid tickets.
- Full balance on all group orders is due, paid in full, 2 days prior to group arrival.