Make Yours the Main Event
Just as if Dalí would have designed it himself, there is much more to our space than initially meets the eye. We invite you to not only see The Dalí as somewhere to view and appreciate an artist’s works, but also as a place to create your own experience in the form of memorable and inspiring events.
Imagine what our grand venue—the only in the Western hemisphere to boast a Novum glass structure—could bring to your special event. Whether it’s a wedding or corporate retreat, private party or conference cocktail hour, black tie VIP event or business presentation, your event will be forever remembered when you hold it at the distinctive Dalí Museum. Your guests will mix and mingle with Dalí’s celebrated works of art amidst picturesque views of Tampa Bay’s melodic waves, serene gardens and one of the world’s most impressive architectural feats.
Quick Facts: Entertaining at The Dalí
- All are welcome, including clients hosting private events, museum corporate partners, independent businesses, non-profit institutions and others.
- Our venue options can accommodate most budgets. We offer special non-profit rates and reduced pricing for events that are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 10am–2pm.
- Venue use includes viewing of the galleries for up to two hours, basic security, basic A/V (in the theater and Raymond James Community Room) and janitorial services.
- We offer spaces for crowds big and small. We can accommodate groups ranging from 20 to 650 attendees.
- Our list of preferred caterers has been vetted and is continually reviewed to include the best of the best from the Tampa Bay area.
- Availability is dependent on date and time. We encourage clients to book as early as possible to ensure the most flexibility and options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is food included in the price?
Food is not included in the venue fee. The Dali works with a list of top caterers in the Tampa Bay area which can accommodate any of your dietary wishes or needs.
Can we bring in our own drinks?
No. We partner with beverage providers: Catering by Lundy’s and U-Dream Events. Or, beverages may be provided by one of our preferred caterers.
Is access to the Galleries included?
Yes, in almost all cases, access to the Galleries is included the first two hours of your event.
Are food and drink allowed in the Galleries?
For protection of the art, no food or drink is permitted in the Galleries.
Can we have our event in the Galleries?
We have several venue spaces to choose from for your event space. It is not possible to have an event in the Galleries. However, most events will include access to the galleries for your guests.
How long can my event last?
Our standard event time is four hours. It is possible to extend that time (in advance) one or two hours for an additional fee.
What type of events can be held at The Dali?
We host a large variety of events for corporations and non-profits, community & social groups, as well as private events. For example: corporate meetings, retreats, weddings, receptions, dinners, annual meetings, holiday parties, etc.
What is included in the fee?
Four hours of event time, two hours of setup and an hour-and-a-half of breakdown time, security, janitorial, parking, existing museum tables and chairs, and basic A/V.
Is parking available?
Yes. We have a parking lot which is available to your guests at no charge. If additional spaces are needed, there is a parking garage adjacent to our lot. We can also arrange valet services upon request.
When do I have to pay?
We require a security deposit of $500.00 and 50% of your venue total upon execution of your contract. The balance is due one month prior to your event.
Will there be other events taking place during my event?
No, your event will be the only private event taking place in the Museum.
On Thursday evenings we close at 8PM, so until that time there could be visitors or Museum sponsored programs taking place in other areas. However, we ensure privacy for your event through signage and security and can arrange to have your guests enter through the garden doors for extra privacy.