Rules & Regulations
The InspiredByHorst Contest (“the Contest”) begins Friday, July 29, 2016 at 8am ET and ends Thursday, August 25, 2016, at 5pm ET. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
By entering the Contest when uploading photo(s) to Instagram tagged #InspiredByHorst and @dalimuseum, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the rules, terms and conditions stated here.
1. All entries must be captured by the owner of the Instagram account, no regrams may be entered.
2. All entries must be posted by Thursday, August 25, 2016, at 5pm ET.
3. The Dalí Museum (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, misdirected, or incomplete entries; or for errors in mechanical transmission or other technical difficulties.
4. By entering the contest, entrant agrees to allow the use of his or her Instagram information and entered photo(s) for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by The Dalí Museum and its affiliates or sponsors, without further compensation.
5. The Contest is open to Instagrammers who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of The Dalí Museum, its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, contest prize suppliers, and participating advertisers and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. “Immediate family members” means parents, siblings, spouses, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption or cohabitation, and anyone living in the same household, whether related or not. The Dalí Museum’s determination as to eligibility is final and binding.
6. The Dalí Museum will choose the top three entries as finalists and post to its Instagram feed by 9am ET on Tuesday, August 30, 2016. The Grand Prize Winner, Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner will then be determined by public voting through an Instagram “Like” on the @dalimuseum Instagram page. Public voting on Instagram will end on Friday, September 2, 2016.
7. A Dalí Museum representative will notify the Winners via Instagram through direct message. If The Dalí Museum representative is unable to communicate directly to a Winner by 5pm two business days following the day contact is first attempted, that Winner will be disqualified and forfeit all rights to the prize, and the entrant receiving the next-highest vote count will be awarded that prize. As necessary, the process continues until all prizes have been awarded.
8. The Contest Grand Prize of a dual Museum membership has a value of $80 US; the second- and third- place prizes of two individual Museum admissions (a total of four admissions) have a total maximum value of $96 US.
9. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted except in the event of prize unavailability, in which case Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable or assignable by the Winners. Winners are responsible for any charges not specifically listed as part of the prize or to redeem or make use of prize, including transportation to and from any destination in connection with taking possession of or using the Prize, and any and all taxes, if any. All federal, state and local taxes, fees, and surcharges, and any necessary or appropriate insurance, are the responsibility of the Winners. Winners agree to pay all such taxes, fees, and surcharges and is responsible for furnishing proof of insurance if and as required by law. Winners must agree to hold the sponsor harmless from any and all liability for damages or losses of any nature incurred in connection with use of the prize, including transit to and from any destination in connection with the prize.