Do you have questions about Los Vinos de Dali? We’ve got answers…
What time do I arrive?
Check-in for the event begins at 3:30pm. Doors open at 4. You may visit the Museum galleries at any time during the day. If you are visiting the galleries, enter through the members' entrance. You will receive your wristband and be checked in to the event.
How do I register for the silent auction?
To register and see all of the wonderful items, go here and then
1. Click “Register” in the upper right hand corner. Provide the required information. Click “Save” button. You are now logged in.
2. Next, go to the “Quick Links” section on the left hand side of the screen and click “Register Your Credit Card”. Click on the “Register Card” button at the bottom of the pop-up screen.
3. Enter your payment information. Click “Save.”
What should I bring?
1. Bring your mobile device (phone).
2. Bring your credit card.
3. Bring your ticket.
4. Bring a tote bag for carrying your goodies.
5. Bring your ID. (This is a 21+ event. Underage patrons will not be admitted.)
6. Bring your thirst and appetite!
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable shoes (you’ll be outside on the grass) and casual clothes such as sundresses, khakis, or shorts.
Is the event pet-friendly?
No, pets are not allowed. (Registered service animals may attend, of course, with proper certification.)
Where do I park?
Enter through the main parking entrance of The Dali. Parking will be free after 2:30pm. Regular parking fees apply before 2:30. Overflow parking will be in the Mahaffey Theater lot.
Will tickets be available at the door?
If the event is not sold out, tickets will be available inside the Museum at the members' desk. It's best to pre-purchase to avoid disappointment.
How will I keep up with my wine glass?
Lanyards to carry your wine glass are available for sale in the Museum Store for $3.95.
What else should I expect?
Live music, silent and live auctions, a ring-toss game, food, wine, spirits, craft beer, olive oil and fun!