Arts Alive, September 21, 2019
The Dali is proud to support and participate in St. Petersburg’s Arts Alive, offering FREE admission for Pinellas County residents, Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 10am-5:30pm. We welcome all visitors for this cultural celebration! Visitors outside of Pinellas residents who pay admission on Sep 21 will receive a coupon for a return visit valid through Oct 31, 2019.
The Dalí Museum offers special pricing for children, students, senior citizens, military, police, firefighters and educators. Join us Thursday evenings* from 5-8pm for a discounted rate and a nighttime view of the surroundings. Learn more about the area and learn about our hotel partners.
- Dalí Museum Members Always FREE Learn more
- Senior citizens 65+ $23
- Military, Police, Fire, Educators (w/ID) $23*
- Students ages 13-18 (18+ with ID) $18*
- Children ages 6 to 12 $10*
- Children ages 5 and under Always free
- Thursdays 5-8pm Adults, Seniors, Students $12, Children $8*
- Hospitality Industry Mondays $19* adult admission with industry pay stub/business card See details
All general admission tickets are nonrefundable and valid for one year after purchase. Discounted tickets which require ID/verification and Thursday late hours discounted tickets are not available online; please purchase onsite. Online ticket purchases do not qualify for Museum membership upgrades.
Student Field Trips
During the school year (September-May), K-12th grade school groups of 10 or more may be eligible to receive free admission (Tuesday-Friday) and a docent-led tour at 10am or 11am. Click here for details about our School Tours program.