The Museum depends on a dedicated and talented corps of volunteers, docents, interns and friends to make it the dynamic place it has become. Share and develop your love of the arts while helping to support the mission of the Museum to offer the preeminent collection of Salvador Dalí works and to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of the community. Learn how you can be a part of the group of men and women of all ages and from different backgrounds as a member of our volunteer community.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Museum docents are an integral part of sharing Dalí’s legacy, by learning about and sharing valuable information about the artist, his work and our collection.
- Our volunteer corp supports the Museum in multiple areas, by donating valuable time, knowledge and skills to our nonprofit operation.
- The Guild at The Dalí helps build active, sustainable communities of support around the Museum, its initiatives and enterprises.
- Our Zodiac Membership Committee plan and executes members-only events, to support Museum membership and engage our member base.
- Our Summer VolunTeen Program introduces high schoolers to volunteering and qualifies for Bright Futures, National Honor Society, International Baccalaureate®, ExCel and CAS hours.
We encourage you to join us and find the perfect fit for your talents and interests.