The Museum depends on a dedicated and talented corps of volunteers, docents, interns and friends to make it the dynamic place it has become. Share and develop your love of the arts while helping to support the mission of the Museum to offer the preeminent collection of Salvador Dalí works and to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of the community. Learn how you can be a part of the group of men and women of all ages and from different backgrounds as a member of our volunteer community.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Museum docents are an integral part of sharing Dalí’s legacy, by learning about and sharing valuable information about the artist, his work and our collection.
- Our volunteer corp supports the Museum in multiple areas, by donating valuable time, knowledge and skills to our nonprofit operation.
- The Guild at The Dalí helps build active, sustainable communities of support around the Museum, its initiatives and enterprises.
- Our Zodiac Membership Committee plan and executes members-only events, to support Museum membership and engage our member base.
- Our Summer VolunTeen Program introduces high schoolers to volunteering and qualifies for Bright Futures, National Honor Society, International Baccalaureate®, ExCel and CAS hours.
We encourage you to join us and find the perfect fit for your talents and interests.
About The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Museum, located in the heart of picturesque downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, is home to an unparalleled collection of over 2,400 Salvador Dalí works, including nearly 300 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, as well as more than 2,100 prints, photographs, posters, textiles, sculptures and objets d’art. The Museum’s nonprofit mission, to care for and share its collection locally and internationally, is grounded by a commitment to education and sustained by a culture of philanthropy.
The Dalí is recognized internationally by the Michelin Guide with a three-star rating; has been deemed “one of the top buildings to see in your lifetime” by AOL Travel News; and named one of the ten most interesting museums in the world by Architectural Digest. The building itself is a work of art, including a geodesic glass bubble, nicknamed The Enigma, featuring 1,062 triangular glass panels, a fitting tribute to Salvador Dalí’s legacy of innovation and transformation. Explore The Dalí anytime with the free Dalí Museum App, available on Google Play and in the App Store. The Dalí Museum is located at One Dalí Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701