Saturday extended hours at the Dalí
- This event has passed.
May 21 @ 10:00am – 8:00pm
Tap into surrealism on Saturdays at The Dalí. Enjoy extended hours until 8pm on select Saturday nights through May 21, 2022. Bring your friends and enjoy all the Museum has to offer, including our permanent collection, special exhibitions, digital experiences and more. Then kick back at the café with a glass of Spanish wine.
Visitors are invited to:
- Enjoy an unparalleled collection of Salvador Dalí works, with art representing every moment and medium of the artist’s creative life.
- Explore the special exhibition, Picasso and the Allure of the South, featuring 79 works on loan from Musée national Picasso-Paris – approximately half of which have never been seen in the U.S.
- Try out the digital experiences throughout the Museum. Step into a Dalí painting with virtual reality in our award-winning Dreams of Dalí virtual reality experience, watch the artist’s masterworks come to live through augmented reality using our free Museum App and snap a selfie with Dalí through Dalí Lives.
- Taste Spanish-inspired bites from Café Gala. The café offers limited tapas, desserts, coffee, beer and wine.
- Relax in the Museum’s Avant-garden, which is inspired by the relationship between math and nature.
- Shop unique Dalí-inspired items from The Dalí Museum Store
All activities are included with Museum admission.
Online timed tickets are available here. Last timed entry for Saturday extended hours is 6:30pm.
Learn more about the Museum’s health and safety precautions.
Dalí Museum members receive free admission all year. Not yet a member? Join today.