Member Event: Bishop Museum Admission
- This event has passed.
October 1 @ 10:00am – October 31 @ 5:00pm
Please note that the Museum will be temporarily closed October 19-27 due to the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg and will reopen on Wednesday, October 28.
Membership Event: The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
Each month, Dali Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dali Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dali during the corresponding month.
Details of the program
- The Dali Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
- Dali Museum members are not required to book timed tickets. Please call ahead to book a time, or bring a membership card with an ID, and proceed to the member line.
About the The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
Founded in 1946 by community leaders, the South Florida Museum opened in 1947 on Bradenton’s Memorial Pier with the Montague Tallant collection of Florida’s First Peoples pre- and immediate post-contact archaeological material as well as collections relating to the scientific and cultural history of southwest Florida and Manatee County. Today, the South Florida Museum continues its founding legacy of excellence in education, care of collections, engaging exhibits and programming for visitors and students of all ages. Visit www.BishopScience.org for details.
About The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Museum, located in the heart of picturesque downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, is home to an unparalleled collection of over 2,400 Salvador Dalí works, including nearly 300 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, as well as more than 2,100 prints, photographs, posters, textiles, sculptures and objets d’art. The Museum’s nonprofit mission, to care for and share its collection locally and internationally, is grounded by a commitment to education and sustained by a culture of philanthropy.
The Dalí is recognized internationally by the Michelin Guide with a three-star rating; has been deemed “one of the top buildings to see in your lifetime” by AOL Travel News; and named one of the ten most interesting museums in the world by Architectural Digest. The building itself is a work of art, including a geodesic glass bubble, nicknamed The Enigma, featuring 1,062 triangular glass panels, a fitting tribute to Salvador Dalí’s legacy of innovation and transformation. Explore The Dalí anytime with the free Dalí Museum App, available on Google Play and in the App Store. The Dalí Museum is located at One Dalí Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701.