Member Event: MOSI Admission
- This event has passed.
October 1 @ 10:00am – October 31 @ 5:00pm
Please note that the Museum will be temporarily closed October 19-27 due to the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg and will reopen on Wednesday, October 28.
Membership Event: MOSI Admission
Each month, Dalí Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the corresponding month.
Details of the program
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
About The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
Open Monday-Sunday , 10AM-5PM, Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas
Be among the first to discover the new MOSI and experience Connectus, the all new permanent exhibit that brings you face-to-face with the future, giving access to new technologies before they are released to the public. Experience 3D Printing the Future: The Exhibition and become an aspiring astronaut in Mission: Moonbase. Let your creativity run wild in Idea Zone, where anyone can design and engineer hands-on projects. Then, challenge your senses on our 36-foot-high multi-level structure, featuring obstacles that will get your adrenaline pumping! At MOSI, the Museum of Science & Industry, people of all ages (this means you!) can see and do amazing things every day. General admission tickets include all permanent exhibits, bringing you face-to-face with the future. With an additional fee payable at the door, you can gaze into a starry night sky in the Saunders Planetarium, zip around in the VR Simulator and conquer your fears on the Sky Trail Ropes Course. Tickets do not include special events or limited engagement exhibits. Visit mosi.org for details.
About The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Museum, located in the heart of picturesque downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, is home to an unparalleled collection of over 2,400 Salvador Dalí works, including nearly 300 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, as well as more than 2,100 prints, photographs, posters, textiles, sculptures and objets d’art. The Museum’s nonprofit mission, to care for and share its collection locally and internationally, is grounded by a commitment to education and sustained by a culture of philanthropy.
The Dalí is recognized internationally by the Michelin Guide with a three-star rating; has been deemed “one of the top buildings to see in your lifetime” by AOL Travel News; and named one of the ten most interesting museums in the world by Architectural Digest. The building itself is a work of art, including a geodesic glass bubble, nicknamed The Enigma, featuring 1,062 triangular glass panels, a fitting tribute to Salvador Dalí’s legacy of innovation and transformation. Explore The Dalí anytime with the free Dalí Museum App, available on Google Play and in the App Store. The Dalí Museum is located at One Dalí Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701.