Member Event: Ringling Museum Admission
September 1, 2021 @ 10:00am – September 30, 2021 @ 5:00pm
Dalí Museum members periodically receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dalí Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dalí during the designated time period. In the month of September, Dalí Museum members can enjoy free admission to The Ringling.
Details of the program:
- The Dalí Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during a scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card and follow all ticketing procedures (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
- Reciprocal Museum Admission includes entry to the Museum of Art and Circus Museum. This Admission does not include entry to the Ca’ d’Zan.
About The Ringling
The Ringling, the State Art Museum of Florida, is home to one of the preeminent art and cultural collections in the United States. Its story begins nearly a century ago, with the circus impresario and his beloved wife’s shared love for Sarasota, Italy, and art. Visit ringling.org for details.
About The Dalí Museum
The Dalí Museum, located in the heart of picturesque downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, is home to an unparalleled collection of over 2,400 Salvador Dalí works, including nearly 300 oil paintings, watercolors and drawings, as well as more than 2,100 prints, photographs, posters, textiles, sculptures and objets d’art. The Museum’s nonprofit mission, to care for and share its collection locally and internationally, is grounded by a commitment to education and sustained by a culture of philanthropy.
The Dalí is recognized internationally by the Michelin Guide with a three-star rating; has been deemed “one of the top buildings to see in your lifetime” by AOL Travel News; and named one of the ten most interesting museums in the world by Architectural Digest. The building itself is a work of art, including a geodesic glass bubble, nicknamed The Enigma, featuring 1,062 triangular glass panels, a fitting tribute to Salvador Dalí’s legacy of innovation and transformation. Explore The Dalí anytime with the free Dalí Museum App, available on Google Play and in the App Store. The Dalí Museum is located at One Dalí Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701.