Free Admission for Military & Veterans
- This event has passed.
November 11 @ 10:00am – 6:00pm
As a thank you for their service, veterans and active duty military members, plus 1 guest, receive complimentary admission to The Dalí with valid ID on Veterans Day, November 11, 2022. Guests should proceed to the general admission entrance with ID to receive the next available timed ticket; online timed tickets are not required.
Throughout the day, the Museum will hold various activities, including:
- Visiting veterans and active duty military members will receive a Poppy upon arrival.
- Enjoy a lecture on Dalí & the Faces of War by Senior Curator of Education Peter Tush at 11am. In this lecture, Tush explores Dalí’s interpretation of war through the painting, Daddy Longlegs of the Evening-Hope!
- Dalí-inspired cards will be available to create and send to veterans and active military.
- Visitors on this day may pre-purchase special drinks from the café, which will then be given free to service members visiting the Museum.
Valid forms of ID to validate free admission include:
- A Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC), or
- A Department of Defense (DoD) Identification Card—either a Common Access Card (CAC) or Uniformed Services ID Card, or
- A state-issued driver’s license or ID with a Veterans designation