Arts Alive: Free for Pinellas County
- This event has passed.
September 17 @ 10:00am – 6:00pm
Free Admission for Pinellas County Residents (with ID)
Arts Alive St. Petersburg returns! In celebration with area cultural partners, on Saturday, Sep 17, 2022, Pinellas county residents with ID receive FREE admission to The Dalí as a thank you to our local community.
Online timed reservations are recommended to control capacities. Upon arrival, guests will need to show both their pre-reserved ticket and resident ID (driver’s license, voter registration card or utility bill with name/address will be accepted). Those without proof of residency will be required to pay standard admission prices.
Guests will need to show both their pre-reserved ticket and resident ID upon arrival.
- Reserve your ticket at the link above and bring it with you (printed or via your mobile device).
- Download the free Dalí Museum app and don’t forget your earbuds/headphones for audio tours, AR and more.
- For more information about what to bring and what to leave at home, please see our Visitor Tips.
All Dalí Museum visitors will receive FREE parking as available. Parking is limited. A great alternative is the FREE St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or the Central Avenue Trolley, with daily service. Metered street parking is also available throughout Downtown St. Pete.
Things to do at The Dalí
- Discover The Dalí’s permanent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works spanning his entire artistic career.
- Tour the special exhibits on view, including The Visit by Yamandú Canosa and Paul Éluard: Poetry, Politics, Love
- Experience Dalí’s Masterworks in Augmented Reality (AR) via The Dalí Museum app.
- Hear from a reimagined Dalí on Dalí Lives screens throughout the Museum (even take a selfie with him!).
- Have a taste of Spanish-themed food & beverages at Café Gala and shop hundreds of Dalí-inspired items in the Museum Store.
- Participate in free surreal educational activities for the family, plus grab a cold treat from the ice cream truck onsite.
About Arts Alive
Arts Alive/Free Museum Day is produced by the City of St. Petersburg and participating cultural organizations in conjunction with the national Smithsonian’s Free Museum Day. Enjoy this opportunity to visit other participating institutions.