Arts Alive: Free for Pinellas County – Sold Out
- This event has passed.
September 18, 2021 @ 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tickets to this event are now sold out.
Arts Alive St. Petersburg returns! In celebration with area cultural partners, on Saturday, Sep 18, 2021, Pinellas county residents with ID receive FREE admission to The Dalí as a thank you to our local community.
Online timed reservations are required to control capacities. Upon arrival, guests will need to show both their pre-reserved ticket and resident ID (driver’s license, voter registration card or utility bill with name/address will be accepted). Those without proof of residency will be required to pay standard admission prices.
- Reserve your ticket below and bring it with you (printed or via your mobile device).
- Masks are required indoors (for all visitors ages 3+). Review all Museum health & safety guidelines in advance.
- Download the free Dalí Museum app and don’t forget your earbuds/headphones for audio tours, AR and more.
- For more information about what to bring and what to leave at home, please see our Visitor Tips.
All Dalí Museum visitors will receive FREE parking as available. Parking is limited. A great alternative is the FREE St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or the Central Avenue Trolley, with daily service. Metered street parking is also available throughout Downtown St. Pete.
Things to do at The Dalí
- Discover The Dalí’s permanent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works spanning his entire artistic career.
- Tour the special exhibits on view, The Woman who Broke Boundaries: Photographer Lee Miller, At Home with Dalí and Aimé Césaire: Surrealism, Poetry and Négritude.
- Experience Dalí’s Masterworks in Augmented Reality (AR) via The Dalí Museum app.
- Hear from a reimagined Dalí on Dalí Lives screens throughout the Museum (even take a selfie with him!).
- Have a taste of Spanish-themed food & beverages at Café Gala; enjoy the Avant-garden including the beloved Wish Tree; and shop hundreds of Dalí-inspired items in the Museum Store.
- Participate in free surreal educational activities for the family, plus grab a cold treat from the ice cream truck onsite.