$19.82 for Local Residents
- This event has passed.
January 1 @ 8:00am – January 28 @ 5:00pm
Hillsborough & Pinellas county Residents – Celebrate 40 years of The Dalí with $19.82 Admission
The Dalí Museum, St. Petersburg, FL proudly opened in 1982. In celebration of the Museum’s 40th anniversary and as a thank you to our local community, Hillsborough and Pinellas County residents are invited to enjoy discounted adult admission of $19.82 from January 1-28. Bring your friends and family and explore all The Dalí has to offer including the permanent collection, café, store, community room and Avant-garden.
Online timed reservations are required to control capacities. Upon arrival, guests will need to show both their pre-reserved ticket and resident ID (driver’s license, voter registration card or utility bill with name/address will be accepted). Those without proof of residency will be required to pay standard admission prices.
Every purchase of admission to The Dalí helps support our nonprofit mission to serve as an active resource in the cultural life of our community.
Things to do at The Dalí
- Discover The Dalí’s permanent collection of Salvador Dalí’s works spanning his entire artistic career.
- Our virtual reality experience has returned! Enjoy the remarkable marriage of art and technology in Dreams of Dalí, as you explore Dalí’s painting Archaeological Reminiscence of Millet’s “Angelus.”
- Experience Dalí’s Masterworks in Augmented Reality (AR) via The Dalí Museum app.
- Hear from a reimagined Dalí on Dalí Lives screens throughout the Museum (even take a selfie with him!).
- Have a taste of Spanish-themed food & beverages at Café Gala; enjoy the Avant-garden including the beloved Wish Tree; and shop hundreds of Dalí-inspired items in the Museum Store.
- Check out our calendar of events to explore upcoming programs and special events. Separate ticketed programs do not qualify for discounted admission.
- Reserve your ticket above and bring it with you (printed or via your mobile device).
- Masks are required indoors (for all visitors ages 3+). Review all Museum health & safety guidelines in advance.
- Download the free Dalí Museum app and don’t forget your earbuds/headphones for audio tours, AR and more.
- For more information about what to bring and what to leave at home, please see our Visitor Tips.
- Parking is $10 in the Museum lot as available. Parking is limited. A great alternative is the FREE St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper or the Central Avenue Trolley, with daily service. Metered street parking is also available throughout Downtown St. Pete.
Learn more about The Dalí Museum’s mission & history.