The Dalí Museum provides tickets to qualifying agencies in support of their fundraising and community building activities.
To receive ticket donations, the requesting organization must:
- Serve the Greater Tampa Bay Area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota and Manatee counties)
- Share our commitment to education, conservation and research
- Submit the request with a minimum of 12 weeks in advance of the event date through the online application
- Allow a minimum of four weeks for processing
We are unable to donate to:
- For-profit organizations
- Events benefiting a single person or family
The organization must be a registered not-for-profit and either an arts-related, education-related, health-related or social services-related institution or group. We reserve the right to decline requests from agencies whose activities, philosophies or member demographics conflict with the mission of The Dalí Museum or jeopardize our not-for-profit status (i.e. fundraising for political or religious groups).
To Request Tickets
DUE TO THE HEAVY VOLUME OF DONATION REQUESTS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT MAIL, PHONE OR E-MAIL REQUESTS. Please use the online submission form below to submit your request.
We require FOUR WEEKS to process requests. Availability will change throughout the year. There may be periods when donations are not possible due to contractual obligations, reduced scheduling or other factors. Due to the large volume of requests, The Dalí Museum may limit the number of donations per agency per year. The tickets donated are at the sole discretion of The Dalí Museum, although a category of events (i.e. family, holiday, etc.) may be suggested. All proposals are subject to conditions which may be unrelated to the requesting organization and, therefore, these guidelines are offered for informational purposes only.