The management of The Dali Museum offers complimentary tickets at its discretion to non-profit agencies for the purposes of community arts engagement and fundraising.
The management of The Dali Museum for the purpose of community relations may offer tickets to qualifying agencies in support of such agencies' activities. To receive a donation, the requesting entity must:
- Serve the Greater Tampa Bay Area (Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota and Manatee counties)
- Share our commitment to education, conservation and research
- Submit the request with a minimum of 6 weeks in advance of the event date through the online application or submit the required information in writing
- Allow a minimum of two weeks for processing
We are unable to donate for:
- For-profit organizations
- Events benefiting a single person or family
The agency must be a registered not-for-profit and either an arts-related, education-related, health-related or social services-related institution or group. We reserve the right to decline requests from agencies whose activities, philosophies or member demographics conflict with the mission of The Dali Museum or jeopardize our not-for-profit status (i.e. fundraising for political or religious groups).
A formal request must be made on the agency letterhead and signed by an authorized representative of the agency. The request must contain the following information:
- Name and address of the agency
- Name of authorized contact and address where tickets are to be sent
- Purpose of the fundraiser
- Date of the fundraiser
The request should be addressed or faxed to:
The Dali Museum
Attn: Ticket Donation
1 Dali Boulevard
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
DUE TO THE HEAVY VOLUME OF DONATION REQUESTS, WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PHONE OR E-MAIL COMMUNICATION REGARDING SUBMISSIONS.
We require TWO WEEKS to process requests. Availability will change throughout the year. There may be periods when donations are not possible due to contractual obligations, reduced scheduling or other factors. Due to the large volume of requests, The Dali Museum may limit the number of donations per agency per year.
The tickets donated are at the sole discretion of The Dali Museum, although a category of events (i.e. family, holiday, etc.) may be suggested.
All proposals are subject to conditions which may be unrelated to the requesting organization and, therefore, these guidelines are offered for informational purposes only.