The Dali Museum offers bulk admission ticket sales for organizations to use as gifts, promotions or rewards. Give them to clients as a “thank you” or give them to employees for recognition. Use them to appreciate your customers with a little gift or promotion. It is up to you but, people love the Dali Museum.
Pre-Purchased Bulk Tickets Include
- Express entry: no waiting in line!
- A discount of approximately 15-25% off the general admission rate.
- Help from the Dali Museum to promote this program including brochures, signs, posters, etc. at no additional charge.
- A quarterly newsletter that keeps you informed of what’s new at the Dali Museum.
- When used, tickets provide express, but not immediate entry. Visitors bypass the general ticket line. All pre-purchased tickets must be exchanged for admission ticket at the Information Desk.
- Payment can be in the form of cash, company check or credit card. Tickets will be mailed within a 10 -day lead-time of the order.
- Tickets have a one-year expiration date, from the order date, and cannot be returned for a refund at any time. Bulk admission tickets cannot be combined with any other offer and are not valid for special events. They are for general museum admission only.
To qualify, a client must:
- Order tickets by phone, email, fax or mail using the Prepayment Ticket Order Form.
- Pricing for Bulk tickets of 50+ is as follows: Adult: $20.00, Senior: $18.00 and Student w/ ID: $13.50
- Refer groups of 10 or more visiting together to the Group Sales department at 727.623.4708
- Do not alter tickets in any way.
- Pre-paid discount tickets (Minimum 50).
- Pre-paid discount tickets are a wonderful opportunity to purchase bulk admission tickets at a discounted price for your employees, customers or members. Ordering is simple!
- In order to qualify for the Pre-Paid ticket pricing, a minimum order of 50 tickets (in any combination of Adult, Senior, or Student Bulk tickets) must be purchased at least 10 days in advance, no exception will be made.
- When you are ready to order, simply download and print the Pre-Paid Ticket Order Form, complete it, and mail with your check
- Credit card orders are gladly accepted, please fill out the Pre-Paid Ticket Order Form and the Credit Card Authorization Form and fax to Jim Nixon at: 727.894.6068.
- Tickets expire one year from date of purchase and are good for daytime admission. All sales are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be given for unsold or unused tickets. Prices valid through December 31, 2013.
To download the Bulk Brochure and Prepaid Ticket Form, please click here.