Each month, Dali Museum members receive free admission to a different area museum or attraction as a benefit of their Dali Museum membership. Members of the partnering museums/attractions are invited to visit The Dali during the corresponding month.
Details of the program
- The Dali Museum and our partnering museums proudly extend free admission to each other’s active members during the scheduled month; one free admission for each card member of the participating museum. No additional member benefits apply, including admission to special member events.
- Members of the visiting organization must present a current and valid membership card at the designated/member check-in area. (Additional ID may be required.)
- Neither venue is required to grant admission to visitors who forget their cards, as there is no universal list/database at each organization.
- Free member admission will be applied during regular museum hours only.
- Guests of members are not included, nor are any discounts normally offered to the organization’s members’ guests applied.
Museums & Attractions: 2017 Reciprocal Admission
- Chihuly Collection/Morean Arts Center, October 2017*
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2017
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2017
* October’s 2017 reciprocal with the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) has changed, as the museum will be closed for reconfiguration. Due to MOSI’s closure, Dali Museum members will have the opportunity to visit MOSI from November 18 to December 31, 2017, free of charge.
Museums & Attractions: 2018 Reciprocal Admission
- Florida Holocaust Museum, January 2018
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art, February 2018
- Chihuly Collection/Morean Arts Center, March 2018
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, April 2018
- South Florida Museum & Bishop Planetarium, May 2018
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum, June 2018
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium, July 2018
- Museum of Fine Arts, August 2018
- Ringling Museum of Art, September 2018
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI), October 2018
- Tampa Museum of Art, November 2018
- Tampa Bay History Center, December 2018
Not yet a Dali Museum member? Join today.